Friday, August 27, 2010

kites

Last weekend My family went to a kite festival with colorful kites in all sizes and designs and I saw synchronized kit flying. Have you ever seen synchronized kite flying?! The music would start and the kites lifted of the ground and formed a line and made a circle and jetted out It was amazing. Here are some pictures of the different tricks.



OK this isn't a trick it's just a whole bunch of stunt kites in the air.It's like a pinwheel.Don't you want to give this Teddy a hug? He looks lonely up in the sky. This kite was going down when I was taking the picture and does it look like its flouting out if the atmosphere into space to anyone else?
I wanted to get my picture in this kite like it was a giant round frame but it was in an off limits area.OWLS! my favorite animal and there's like 40 of them!I was taking pictures of thees when I met this cool artist who told me about some thing called the procession of the species so look it up.This kite was right above us so i could get a good picture of it isn't it cute!This was the grand finally see how the kites are red white and blue. the one in the middle I think is Canada.And because I spend way to much time on style .come everything reminds me of fashion so the kites reminded me of proenza schouer resort 2009 with the colors and geometric shapes. Also the pants in the picture below look like they are made with kite material.
Bye Bye!

No comments: