Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spoons are Forever!

OK, so I got tagged by Cess: http://theflowered.blogspot.com/ and I'm really exited! So here are the rules:1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions for you in the original post.
4. Create eleven new questions and then tag three people to answer them.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you have tagged them

This is what I'm wearing right now (My eyes don't actually look like that I just edited the picture). OK, 11 things:
1. I did a fashion show today at school for the talent show, I was going to make a video but after having to start over four times last night making it due to technical difficulties I gave up and made a backup plan which was a live show. I choose some good catwalk music (Kyarynomarch & Tyodoiino by Kyarypamyupamyu from japan) and asked my brother if he and some of his Friends would model and I got a classmate of mine to model for me too and It was really cool. I might post a video soon.
2. I'm graduating from eight grade today. edit: Now I'm graduated.
3. I have a keyboard in my room that I plan on using this summer when I'm making music (I might post some here, wouldn't that be cool!?!)
4. I'm meeting Tavi this summer (So, so exited!)
5. I have a yellow beta fish without a name who is probably near dying due to my laziness and not cleaning it's tank causing a layer of algae to grow on the side of the bowl so I can hardly see him.
6. I have a telescope that I barely ever use
7. In my room I have two shrines, one to Alexander McQueen (which you can see behind my head in the picture) with my savage beauty book, pictures from magazines, a shrink-y-dink armadillo shoe necklace a friend made me and a McQueen paper doll book & The other is for Japan/china (but mostly japan) and it has Japanese erasers, pictures, Japanese food packaging, a learn to sing in Japanese book and a bamboo plant among many other things.
8. I have a jalapeno plant (you can see poking out from behind my sholder in the pic) that nearly died this winter and lost most of it's leaves but miraculously grew a bunch on new healthy ones this spring! It symbolizes my magazine (Jal-ap-en-o) When it was dying and weak so was my magazine, it was late and now it's more on time, I have more stuff because my jalapeno is living and if it dyes so dose my magazine. So I need to keep it alive!
9. I have a dream journal but i usually forget to write down my dreams in time.
10. I LOVE to climb trees! I climb them like everyday and I've actually climbed about 60 feet in this one tree at my house and I just love tree climbing so much!
11. My three life goals are to: Become a famous, rich, successful fashion designer, stylist, photographer, journalist, director, etc., Own a pair or armadillo shoes and to hang glide!

Now for the questions:
1. Who was your best friend in 1st grade? why?
In first grade it was like Randi and Jenna. I don't know why, we went to preschool and kindergarten together so we knew each other well and they where just awesome I guess.
2. Who is the hottest person on TV (current or past) (awkward questions)
Um, I don't watch much TV but I have a huge crush on Howl from Howl's moving castle. :)
3. What is your favorite band?
No Doubt. They are awesome and they got back together and are making a new album!!!
4. What are your views on abortion (more weird questions)?
I think it is the pregnant person's choice definitely because they are going to have to carry them around in their bellies and go through all the pains and burdens of pregnancy. And the world is over populating already so I think more unwanted or accidental babies shouldn't really be brought into the world if they aren't going to have parents who really wanted them anyway. Do you know what I mean?
5. What are your views on the death penalty?
I don't think anyone can really be bad enough to deserve death. I think everyone has at least some good in them and they may be dangerous and should not be let loose but they also shouldn't be killed. Unless they would prefer it over a life of jail, but then maybe they could change. I don't know! I don't think people should be unwillingly killed no matter what crimes they have committed unless they are like an evil wizard or someone who it taking over the world and ruining everything, maybe.
6. What color do you wish your eyes were?
Red pupils and pink iris. At first I was going to say more blue or really green but then I was like "wait, it doesn't have to be realistic, it's a wish!"
7. Who is your style idol?
Well last year it was lady gaga but I don't think I really have like one idol that inspires me currently. I'm just inspired but all sorts of people and things.
8. If you could have dinner with three people in the blogging community who would they be and why? Tavi, (because she's awesome and inspired me to share my fashion stuff with the world (blog and magazine) Polina from Calur Villade (because she wears beautiful clothes and layers well and is also awesome and totally cool) and you (because you are really cool and unique and I would love to get to know you better.)
9. What is your favorite book?
The Magical Land of Noom buy Jhonny Gruelle who wrote the Raggedy Anne and Andy stories because it is so random and crazy and they go on the most magical insane adventures and meet weirdest creatures!!! You should defiantly read it!
10. What is your favorite movie?
Marie Antoinette by Sophi cappola cuz it's beautiful and also the juxtaposition of the music used and the setting of the movie and those modern touches! I also love Village of the damned because those alien children are the most stylish people ever with their perfect white hair, all grey uniforms and glowing colorful eyes!
11. Do you like cats or dogs better??
I love cats more! They are just so much cuter and well behaved and awesome! I like cute little tiny dogs but I prefer cats! Especially flat faced cats. I was asking people at school this question and all the people who said dogs i was just like "Why??? I don't get it." I think cats in general are better behaved and cuter and they sound better. Meow. Bark! See it sounds better too! I just think they are way better. I have a huge file of cat pictures on my computer and none for dogs at all. My desktop background right now is cats.

Now my questions!:
1. Deep sea or outer space?
2. Favorite music? I need some new stuff to listen to.
3. Favorite body part? I love lips and they are my favorite things to draw. When I can't think of anything to draw, I draw lips I've gotten quite good.
4. Really cool people you have met or know?
5. Summer plans?
6. Dream hair color/style?
7. If you could visit anywhere tomorrow where would it be?
8. Who's your favorite designer? Why?
9. Favorite pieces of clothes in your wardrobe? Why?
10. Random fact about a crush of yours???
11. If you where to make a fragrance what would it be like? What would it be called? What would it smell like? What would the bottle be like? adds?

OK, I tag: Polina (Calur Villade), Zola (smile style) and Maya (Cotton mix)

2 comments:

Cess said...

YOU ARE MEETING TAVI?!?!??!?!! ME TOOO (in NYC)!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYA!!!! where are you meeting her?? You seem really awesome from these facts (especially cuz we agree on abortion and death penalty, which mean I think you have good ideas)... And Howl from Howls moving castle is amazingly cute!! I also kinda have a crush on the girl from that movie, in the end when she has grey hair but looks young (I mean, she has grey short hair... how much cuter can you get?!!)
xox
Charlotte

Maxens M. Finch said...

Hey, are these stickers strasses?
I'm so jealous that you'll be meeting Tavi, but I love your enthusiasm about everything!
Tavi had the same effect on me about sharing and all. Now that leopard top is amazing and I really like your views on abortion even if it's cheesy to say. I mean it makes me feel safer to know more people have these views?
Keep being great!