Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Christmas list

Happy Thanks Giving everyone! You all know what comes after thanks giving, CHRISTMAS! So for all of you planning on getting me a gift here is a list to give you ideas...
  • Beads of all sorts
  • A telescope

  • New webkin see stuff like this...
  • Wigs: Pink, white, pastel yellow, pastel blue
  • Harajuku lovers perfume
  • Feathers
  • Piggy bank
  • Bacon band-aids

And sushi ones.




  • And last but defiantly not least, in fact it's the most. A PAIR OF ARMADILLO SHOES.
Bye bye!

6 comments:

Adnan said...

Armadillos scare me. They are probably impossible to walk in without stumbling! The models at the fashion show did a great job walking in them though.

Annushka said...

Super post dear!
This blog very interesting)))

Stiene Saenen said...

The band-aids are awesome! :D x

Kaylyn said...

Haha those shoes are ridiculous! Cute blog :)

Love & Labels

Dollface said...

Ben! I wish I knew you wanted the Harajuku lovers perfume. I had the "Love" perfume, and never used it so I think I might have given it to Goodwill- or Natalie might have it. I will ask her. :)

manna said...

NEED. BACON. BAND-AIDS.