Friday, March 4, 2011

This is for Loren

There are googly eye sequins! When I'm a designer it will be hard to do stuff that's original because so much will already have been done.Clothes designed by The Blonds.


Bella said...

need them shoes! they are mental! could take my eyes of them!

Love belle

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

my life has a new meaning, and it to make googly eyed clothes. and i loved this whole collection, but at the same time hated it because they beat me to the punch, making googly eye clothes before i could :( lol

goodbadnfab said...

Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

The GUILTY HYENA said...

I cant imagine how designers of the future will continue to innovate and break boundaries even further! Maybe technology will play a huge part.