Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who let the dogs out! Woof! Woof!

I don't care if they are cougars, I mean panthers. I don't care if they are panthers either! All I care about is the beautiful Givenchy clothes that I want to own!If that picture catches your attention keep reading! This is what I looked like when I told my friends about the new Givenchy hats. It went something like this: "Laughs OK, laughs so Givenchy has been really obsessed with dogs lately Laughs So, laughs there where these hats laughs WITH EARS!
Friend:"I don't get it"
Me: repeat
I want the violet hat most.
I would wear these coats or whatever you call them very often.
I could use a new floral wallet with dags on it!
Sweaters my favorite clothing items!
Glasses! I love the fuzzy ones!
Bye!

4 comments:

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW IN LOVE I AM WITH TH1S COLLECTION!!!

i love the violet hat too

Paolina
calurevillade.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You don't know why I'm wearing a mustach do you? I forgot to tell you I forgot to wear it to school on Cinco de Mustach so I wore it on monday. Cinco de Mustach is a school holiday where people wear fake mustaches. And i just wore the glasses for fun.

Amber said...

Lol, that first photo is quite funny. Love the collection. I really like the fuzzy glasses, too!

The Odd and Chic said...

haha love the first photo!!!

Like this collection a lot!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx