Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fly away

Today was really nice out, and it was warm! I didn't need a winter jacket! It was like spring came early! So I wore bright colors!
Bright colors are obviously fashionable this year just look at the pictures I cut from Vogue.
Bird pin, story book pin (that's what I decided to call it), A pin I made out of an Easter card from my grandpa and a pin made of a sticker of a kitten in a sweater from the doctor's.
My top is just a T-shirt with a random piece of fabric pinned to it and a hot pink shoelace tied around my stomach.
Like my Miu miu inspired socks?

6 comments:

Silvia Negretti said...

Bright colors and microfantasies like Miu Miu are a must!^^
good work!
xoxo
S

http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Sara and Emma said...

I want your socks ;)
xoxo
/Emma

Kayla said...

Your socks are absolutly fantastic!
Come check out my blog, and follow it :)
xx

heydoll16.blogspot.com

Tonio said...

Your moodboards are amazing!!
Love your socks, soo miu miu
Love your blog, I´m absolutely following you! Hope you can follow back!
I´m a fashion illustrator, and I´m telling a story from a lovely girl: SANABRA! hope you like her, she is so lovely!!

THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM

Unknown said...

Frankly I say, you look fantastic, well done

Great entry.

Adam,

http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

Prada? Louis Vuitton? Proenza Schouler? All very good choices to show how colorful this season is! Sonia Rykiel and Christopher Kane also showed a lot of color! :3