Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy new year!

Just as I promised, here are some pictures from TOKION FACTORY magazine...
These are random sculptures that where like made with accessories. They where actually pretty cool though, imagine wearing that first hat, it looks like coral growing out of nacho cheese with some random kid's toy stuck in it.

I liked the Bohemian, Eskimo theme in this photo shoot. It's really pretty. I like how this magazine uses clothes that aren't designer. There was some mark Jacobs, and maybe a bit of Prada but mostly it was by designers and brands I'd never heard of.

LOADING... was super futuristic and amazing. I love how it was like a collage, there where parts torn out and glued in and there was pencil shading it is really fun to look at. It's probably my favorite.
The middle one's makeup makes her look sick, in space, in the future, like she has astro chicken pox or meteor measles. But I do like her hair piece It looks like something the empress would wear in THE NEVER ENDING STORY.
Nice lips, and eyes.

There was a whole part of the magazine with 60s ads fort makeup and jewelry. this ad claimed that "If Eve had worn Aziza, she wouldn't have needed the apple".

This was my second favorite. That shirt is vintage YSL.

I love this picture, and guess what I got new socks!


Can you believe It's 2011. It's gonna be hard to get used to writing that. Well one of my new year resolutions was to blog more so that's why I wrote this besides that I had nothing to do and that I had promised I'd write it. Well, Bye now.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

awesome socks

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Blythe and Charlotte said...

That loading one is amazing! It's such a great idea!

-Charlotte
allesmode2010.blogspot.com