Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rain rain go away part 2

Another of my Miu miu DIY shirts, my Dads old shirt and some random pins.

Like my bed/box? Yeah I sleep in a box, Because I like small spaces and because my real bed the one you see above me is really wiggly and stuff. Do you like my collection of pictures on the wall? I just changed them after watching this Rodarte fashion show and getting the music stuck in my head. If you don't see the connection it's just pictures that sort of match the color scheme of the show an the style.

Bye!

3 comments:

Haute Mode said...

I like your style dude! Hahaha, I found out about you on one of your comments on Tavi's blog! I immediately thought that you were cool. I'm definitely a new follower, and I'll make sure to visit frequently. In this post, I found the pics on your wall to be quite interesting. and I really liked that shirt, it's very different and unique. Keep on bloggin'!

hm-hautemode.blogspot.com (or) magazinefollower.blogspot.com

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Hey Ben, thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you liked the muffins :)

Very cool site you have here, love the shirt you made. Have a great day and enjoy that rain.

Michele said...

That DIY Miu Miu shirt is awesome! Way to go!