Monday, July 19, 2010

Isn't fashion confusing?

Don't get me wrong fashion is all I ever think about I love fashion but it still confuses me. Like all the french names are so hard to pronounce just today I found out that I had been pronouncing Miuccia from Miuccia prada, Dolce from dolce&gabbana, Tisci from riccardo tisci and Givenchy all wrong. In high school I am defiantly taking french. Also I have decided to try to make 1 or 2 outfits for each fashion season so I was looking at the months in which different collections come out and I found that SPRING ready to wear comes out in OCTOBER and FALL couture comes out in the middle of summer. I think I will just make clothes when it makes sense like pre-fall in August and spring couture in may.

This picture reminds me I was going to do a little red riding hood magazine spread using fall 2010 couture dresses.

No comments: