Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Sometimes it seems all the best fashion, people, art and places are in Europe; Chanel, Twiggy, Picasso, Paris, but today is July 4th a day to notice the good things about America. So I put together a collection of some of America's best.


Alexander Wang spring 2010 .

Michiel Obama in Jason Wu inauguration gown.

Gwen Stefanie one of my favorite American singers.

I was looking for a picture of the first pair of blue jeans but instead I found a famous American actor Farrah Fawcet wearing them, even better!

Jackson Pollock painting.
Child playing with her Barbie one of the best known toys in America.
Marilyn Monroe American style icon.
Josephine baker a singer, dancer known for her amazing costumes and (at the time) weird dance moves.

A replica of the Statue of liberty in New York.I know I know its french but still.

Please feel free to add other bests of America in the comments.

No comments: