Monday, July 12, 2010

Royalty

I didn't know what to blog about today so I was searching for pictures and I found some Vivian westwood pictures so I'm posting pictures of royalty-like clothes and fashion. Philip Tracey hat in Alexander McQueen collection. I usually think that hat is really odd and it even makes a model look short(and models are known for being tall)but it looks good in this picture.
Alexander McQueen fall 2011 ready to wear collection. The room is so (I was going to say cool but I use that word too much and I don't even like it!)mysterious the way it looks like it's just flouting there.
Stephan Jones hats. I don't understand why Stephan Jones would make a paper hat when he is so talented. It would have been nice if I could have added the picture of that wire frame crown with the little red and white lights that would be pretty.
Mia Wasikowska. I just like the lace on her dress, It sorta goes along with the theme yes?
A chandelier in the kensington palace decorated whit silver/gold manikin. The glasses on the manikin remind me of a mad scientist.
A Vivienne Westwood gown Kensingnton palace staircase. Beautiful gown makes me think of the gowns in the end of Louis vitton fall 2010.
Good Bye!

No comments: