Sunday, December 19, 2010

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Hello! Can you believe it's almost Christmas! I'm exited but also somewhat disappointed because I always love celebrating advent and once Christmas is over so is advent:(. Dot get me wrong though! I am plenty exited to open gifts! I get to open some tonight at my grandparents. My Christmas tree.

Every year following Christmas is new year.This new year is extra special because it marks the beginning of a brand new decade. People often talk about the fashions of past decades. When people think of 50s they think of full skirts and sleek tailored pieces. When I hear 20s I think of short wavy hair, knee length shapeless dresses and flapper girls. But what will people think when they hear 20,00? How will we describe the fashion of the first decade of the 21st century in the future?

I think that the 20,00s are just a big mix of everything, Everyone decides whats fashionable for themselves. But maybe Its always been a mix. People older than me, that have experienced other decades may see a big difference. This decade is pretty much all I know, so there could be differences I didn't notice because I've seen so much difference in this one decade. I may have grown up used to seeing one style that didn't exist before, but because I'm used to seeing it all the time I don't think of it as something that makes this decade special. Maybe we just remember certain parts, but what parts will we remember from 20,00?

My Easter Bunnie pin! I made it out of an old card. This is my locker. That sign says Christmas gifts gladly excepted. Aren't I smart! I got a jolly rancher, a Pennie, A smiley face eraser, a pencil with a grip and eraser along with two pieces of trash a part of a broken marker and a scrap of paper.

Now to get you into the holiday spirit please watch the movie my brother and I made with the help of some of our webkinz. It's called CHRISTMAS DREAM. To watch just scroll down and down and down. Enjoy!
P.S. I got a great magazine last night at a book store called TOKION FACTORY. I may post pictures later.


P.S.S. Here is my Christmas list: Christmas list.

4 comments:

Roseparis said...

lovely pictures !


http://leblogderoseparis.blogspot.com/

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

the christmas tree is very cool, and your so lucky you get to open presents before christmas, i want to open mine so badly. they are sitting there under my tree just begging me to take a peak!

Paolina
check me out!

http://calurvillade.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I got glitter, glue, water color paper and silver and gold paint.

Zarna said...

merry christmas :))