Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prada spring 2011

I was just talking to my mom about how much I was looking forward to see the Prada collection, and then I got on the the computer typed in style.com, and there it was - PRADA! It started out a little boring until the seventh outfit then it just got better and better.

Feja you look great! I really like the different size stripes and the fancy pattern with the babys and monkeys and I'm gonna need a close up shot of those shoes. I also love the way your glasses look Prada is really creative with designing glasses, remember the eyebrow glasses from fall?


Banana skirt! Reminds me of Josephine Backer, if you don't know who she is look her up, she was a very interesting person.
This outfit is so cool the gorillas are so cute!


I like the ruffly collar. It's sorta Elizabethan.
The figure dancing in the pattern also looks like someone wearing Josephine's famous banana skirt. I wonder if Josephine backer was one of the inspirations for this collection.

I really liked these fur things at first but then I thought but poor fox! Then when I showed my mom she said they were to big to be tails and the color was very fake so the must be faux. If I had one I would walk all over the city holding it to show it off and I would eventually get lost and then when it was dark I would have a big fuzzy pillow so I could sleep on the sidewalk so I would be well rested to find my way back home the next day.

1 comment:

Puck Litaay said...

Those sunglasse are to die for! Thanks for sharing :)

Puck
http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com