Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Isn't This Gorgeous

I was on style.com looking for a picture in the couture section for a project I'm working on and while I was there I looked at Valentino again because I didn't get a good look the first time and I found this beautiful little dress that I don't remember seeing before. It didn't seem to go with the rest of the collection because of the color and beading but I love it. The pattern in the beading reminds me of a lot of clusters of carrots which give me a country vibe and it makes me think of Carrot cake. The skirt makes me think of ice or something or a frost that kills all the carrots but then the dress wouldn't look as pretty and that would be sad=(.


This shoe is so pretty it makes me think of a sorta 50s style look I can imagine it would look great with many of the fall 2010 Marc Jacob outfits.

No comments: